I am so happy to offer a **pre-order** for Take a Note 2022 REGULAR PLANNER (English version)!
It is estimated to ship out in early November, all things logistically permitting.
NB - PLEASE purchase this separately from any other in-stock items, as this is a pre-order product! Thank you! :)
Paper：Tomoe River 68gsm white Tomoegawa-made paper for pens.
Size：A5 (14.8 × 21 × 1.3cm)
• "Freedom" has always been the essential core value in Take a Note's design.
• Making "no interference with users" our top priority, we deliver the functions with minimal design.
• We pay attention to hidden details, following minimalism to keep things simple and elegant
• Without Taiwanese holidays, the English version is made for
• Cozy Visual Design:
Matching ultra thin lines and two colors of different hues, the design reduces the interference of colors and lines, so users can make their own use of the planner even if they don’t find the grid useful.
• Original layout:
The “mini weekly calendar + two days per page vertical timeline“ is the most well-received features among users.
• Using Tomoe River Paper (68gsm), which is slim and lightweight, shows better colors, and promises smooth handwriting.
• Not only a diary log, but also a bullet journal:
The pages are printed with page numbers, and every monthly plan marks the page numbers of corresponding weekly plans. Users can flip to the corresponding page in a moment. The planner also serves as a bullet journal for a whole year.
• Yearly Calendar
The yearly calendar spans September 2021 to April 2023, which includes 4 months respectively before and after the year 2022, with a total of 20 months. It’s a great tool when users are estimating the schedule of a project.
• Yearly Gantt Chart
The horizontal Gantt-chart yearly calendar allows users to write down important holidays, events, and exams in the year. It provides a yearly overview for future planning. It can also work as a habit tracking form to record the habits users want to develop.
• Not like the usually seen monthly plan of other planners, Take a Note’s monthly plans leave the space to users.
• There are loads of blank grids on the top, bottom, left, and right. Users can divide them into sections by their preferences. There can be monthly topics, movies and drama to watch, motivational quotes, or a list of tasks that must be done in the week.
• The monthly plans cover 16 months in total, spanning December 2021 to March 2023, so users can plan projects or events extending to the next year in advance.
• The Weekly planners have two days per page, 4 days for a week. They also include 24-Hour vertical timeline, mini monthly calendar, mini weekly calendar, and blank grids at the top and bottom of the timeline, and moon phases.
• The format that combines a mini weekly calendar and a two days per page vertical timeline is original to Take a Note and a favorite among Good Design Award's judges and our users.
• The timeline is made with loads of 3.5mm grids. Drawn with delicate dashed lines, the grid page appears neat and clean. When the timeline is not in use, the blank grids with page numbers work for bullet journaling.